Wednesday, May 16, 2012

New Momo Kiosks in Bangalore




Enterprise is never about big money or big names..often the most innovative ones start really small. In the last 6 months I've noticed a bunch of these mushroom all over a particular area of Bangalore. The target is the ever growing batches of students from the N East India who miss out on their home fare and good quality Momos( which Bangalore was never famous for)

I went up and talked to one of these guys, College students themselves, they said it was just echoing their own feelings ( we want good Momos) that let them to set this up. You'll see these stalls manned by 2-3 people( students) all they have is a table, the steamer for the Momos, some paper plates, spoons & a chair for the guy to sit on. They are usually open around 5 PM to 6..by which time every single Momo is sold out.

Quiet & well behaved, is how their service can be described...Way to go I think & a welcome break for all those who love their Momos.

3 comments:

  1. I love the momos, there are two kiosks right outside my house. I love the idea and the hard work they put in, because the momos are delicious. I love these kind of enterprises and would love to do something like this on my own. I was surfing the internet and stumbled upon this link: http://bit.ly/J9RVh8 which gave me strength. A young girl, singing songs and dedicating them to her mother. Even though the songs are from Bollywood and we are all aware of them, but the way she sings makes me think, if she can, why can't I? Is she has made her right decision, I should also follow my dreams and not just do what the society wants me to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, I enjoy these momos. Many are outsides supermarkets too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have found that this site is very informative, interesting and very well written. keep up the nice high quality writing Montana Registered Agent

    ReplyDelete